TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING HYDROGEL PATCH (LARGE)
CONVENIENT PAIN RELIEF FOR LARGE BODY AREAS
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Hydrogel Patches (Large) deliver strong, long-lasting pain relief to large body areas with optimal comfort and minimal odor. Made from a stretchable material that contours to the body, they offer nearly three times more coverage than our regular-sized Patches and are ideal for the lower back. They’re mess-free, will not stain clothing, and are easy to apply and painless to remove.
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Hydrogel Patches (Large) come in a reusable zip pouch for convenient storage and use.
TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING HYDROGEL PATCH (LARGE) USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains .
Active Ingredients: Camphor 230mg/patch (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 70mg/patch (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Capsicum Extract, Eucalyptus oil, Glycerin, Mentha oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sorbitol, Tartaric Acid, Water
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days!
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
o Clean and dry affected area
o Cut open pouch and remove patch
o Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
o Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
o Wash hands with soap after applying patch
o Reseal pouch containing unused patches