Tiger Balm Extra
FAST RELIEF FOR JOINT AND ARTHRITIS PAIN
The cassia oil (cinnamon) in Tiger Balm Extra provides a soothing aroma, as well as this ointment's familiar reddish-brown color.
More importantly, the herbal blend helps to relieve joint and muscle pain and soothe tired muscles. It can be used during warm up before exercise or to ease soreness after working out. It's also a favorite of arthritis sufferers.
Need something stronger? Check out Tiger Balm Ultra.
Need something a little less intense? Try Tiger Balm Regular
TIGER BALM EXTRA USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Joint and muscle pain
Ingredients: Camphor (11%) and Menthol (10%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Tiger Balm® Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm® White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm® Ultra Strength
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.