Tiger Balm Active Muscle Gel
Tiger Balm Active Muscle Gel is perfect for a post-workout or after-sport cooldown. It helps combat muscle fatigue and aids in recovery with a cooling then warming sensation. The gel’s aqueous texture allows for easy application over large areas of the body.
- Relieves sore and fatigued muscles
- Ideal for an after-sport cooldow
- Non-greasy, non-sticky and easy to apply
- Does not stain clothes
- 2 oz. / 60g tube
Directions for use: For adults and children over 12 years of age, rub well on your aches and pains. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily. For children 12 years or age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate (16%), Menthol (8%)
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 940, Citric Acid Monohydate, FD&C Blue No. 1, Fragrance Active Fresh 1, Methylated Spirit, PEG-15 Cocamine, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. This product may cause an allergic reaction on some individuals. Test on a small area before use. Store at room temperature.