WIN A $100 TIGER BALM GIFT PACK
Introducing the new and improved Tiger Balm Pride Fan of the Week program!
How to enter:
1. Earn points by interacting with the Tiger Balm U.S. Facebook community. Click here to join us.
2. Track your points on the Leaderboard here: http://bit.ly/Tiger-Balm-Pride.
Each week, we’ll give away a $100 Tiger Balm Gift Pack to somebody who appears on the Leaderboard.
NOTE: The quality of interaction counts just as much your point total. Low-quality interaction will earn points, but not the Gift Pack!
TIGER BALM PRIDE FAN OF THE WEEK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.
1.ELIGIBILITY: The Tiger Balm Pride Fan of the Week Promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to natural persons who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of winner selection (as defined below). The Promotion may only be entered in or from the U.S. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction will be disqualified. Employees of Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Haw Par Healthcare Limited, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, Promotion, and fulfillment agencies, directors, and officers, and each of their immediate family members and persons living in their same household (whether legally related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a prize.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Promotion begins on May 8, 2015 and continues weekly until further notice. To be eligible for the Promotion, entrant must Like the Tiger Balm U.S. Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/TigerBalmUS, and earn points by Liking, Commenting, and Sharing content on the Page.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the registered account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry, as long as that person meets all other eligibility requirements in these "Official Rules". The registered account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned the submitted email address by the relevant Internet service provider, online access provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. With respect to any winning entry, the winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the person is the registered account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. No third party entry or entry through a sweepstakes service is permitted.
3. PRIZE: One winner will be chosen as "Fan of the Week" each week. Winner will receive a Tiger Balm gift basket (AVR $100).
ARV of weekly prize is $100. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of the prize will not be awarded to winner. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes are subject to availability. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes, including, without limitation, to the prize's quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or exchanged for any other goods. The stated Approximate Retail Values (ARV) of the prizes are based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of notification will be forfeited. At the Sponsor's sole discretion, alternate winners may or may not be chosen.
Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries based on Leaderboard scores. Selection will be made by Sponsor or a representative selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Eligible entries are those in which all required steps have been completed correctly and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Entrants may win only once during a three-month period. Weekly winners may enter the Promotion during subsequent weeks but are ineligible to win a prize until three months from the date of their last win. Decisions made by sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All winners will be notified via Facebook post. "Notification" is deemed to have occurred immediately upon posting. In order for a winner to claim their prize, the winner must respond within thirty (30) calendar days of Notification. Failure to comply within this time period, or if prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable or not returned properly executed, or if winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and being disqualified and an alternate potential winner being selected from among remaining eligible entries.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Promotion in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and prize winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Haw Par Healthcare Limited, Facebook, Inc., and their respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, agencies and any other companies and individuals participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, "Released Parties") from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting directly or indirectly from participation in this Promotion, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property. Entry into this Promotion constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use winner's name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation.
The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these Official Rules, in the administration of the Promotion, in the announcement of the prize winners, and/or in any advertising or other associated Promotional materials in connection with the Promotion. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an Entrant's ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion and no compensation will be payable.
ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. GOVERNING LAW / DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants', Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Alameda County, California in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Promotion.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. SPONSOR: Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc., 3536 Arden Road, Hayward, CA 94545-3908
///END OFFICIAL RULES///